Get ready for ISO 27001 certification without a consultant.
Why do you need ISO 27001 Toolkit?
ISO 27001 is a globally recognized standard for establishing and maintaining an information security management system. The templates accompanying ISO 27001 provide a foundation for your companies of all sizes to build an effective ISMS. These templates support an ISMS's architecture, requirements, and process flow.
What's inside ISO 27001 Toolkit? 🗂️
It's never too late to start developing your ISO 27001 standards. We've years of experience working with this standard in our clients, and they show how fast it can ramp up your company.
Starter Toolkit - $499
- ISO 27001 Data Protection Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Data Retention Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Information Security Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Access Control Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Asset Management Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Risk Management Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Information Classification and Handling Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Information Security Awareness and Training Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Acceptable Use Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Clear Desk and Clear Screen Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Mobile and Teleworking Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Mobile and Teleworking Policy - office based Template
- ISO 27001 Mobile and Teleworking Policy - fully remote Template
- ISO 27001 Business Continuity Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Backup Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Malware and Antivirus Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Change Management Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Third-Party Supplier Security Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Continual Improvement Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Logging and Monitoring Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Network Security Management Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Information Transfer Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Secure Development Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Physical and Environmental Security Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Cryptographic Key Management Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Cryptographic Control and Encryption Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Document and Record Policy Template
- ISO 27001 Significant Incident Policy and Collection of Evidence Template
- ISO 27001 Patch Management Policy Template
Premium Toolkit - $999
- Backup Restoration Testing
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Exercises
- Data Disposal Log Template
- External Vendor Review Questionnaire
- Network Diagram Examples
- Onboarding-Offboarding-Access Modification Ticket Details
- Performance Evaluation Template
- Performance Review Policy
- Quarterly Access Review Template
- Security Incident Response Exercises
- Security Meeting Minutes Template
- Quarterly Access Review Template
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Cast Iron No Risk 5 Day Money Back Guarantee
Peace of mind. If the standard changes, you get the updates. All updates and new ISO 27001 templates are included.
The complete Information Security Management System. Over £5,000 in value. Save £10,000’s thousands in consulting fees and 200+ hours of work with the complete Information Security Management System.
Every information security policy that you need and that your clients are screaming out for is prewritten and ready to go.
Conduct ISO 27001 Gap Analysis and ISO 27001 Internal Audits with ease.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY TOOLKIT
Protect your business with the complete business continuity toolkit including disaster recovery planning for when things go wrong.
➡️ What format is the policies in?
The policies are in properly written in Microsoft Word format so that it is compatible and easier for you to use them. The policies are also available as a Notion wiki separately.
➡️ Are the policies available to download immediately?
On purchasing you are given immediate access to the policy templates and an implementation guide, which will guide you through the process of having set up with ISO 27001 in no time.
➡️ Can I download a sample to know what am I getting?
Yes, you can download a sample of the documents by selecting download sample from the menu.
➡️ Are all the policies required?
All of the policies form part of the information security management system and the ISO 27001 implementation. If there are controls that are not relevant to you then those policies will not be needed immediately.
➡️ Why choose SecureSlate for ISO 27001 certification?
Obtaining ISO 27001 certification might be difficult and stressful, but with SecureSlate, it couldn’t be simpler. In addition to predefined frameworks, tools, security protocols, and other resources to help you achieve ISO 27001 fast and efficiently. It speeds up the certification process and simplifies the information security lifecycle for you so that you can innovate and grow faster.
➡️ What does ISMS stand for?
ISMS stands for “Information Security Management System.” It is a documented management structure composed of a set of security controls designed to safeguard the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of resources against vulnerabilities and threats. Organizations may secure their confidential, proprietary, and sensitive data from compromise by creating, deploying, administering, and maintaining an ISMS.
➡️ What is ISO 27001 certification?
ISO 27001 is one of the most widely used information security standards. The ISO framework is a set of policies and processes that organizations can utilize. It provides a framework to assist organizations of any size or industry in protecting their information.
➡️ Is ISO 27001 important for me?
The standard is an international standard, expanding the commercial potential for enterprises and people all over the world. A firm can get certified against it and demonstrate to clients and partners that it protects their data. ISO 27001 is easily recognized all around the world because it is an international standard, expanding the commercial potential for enterprises and people.
➡️ Is ISO 27001 documentation required?
Yes, documentation is very essential to verify the Information Security Management System’s effectiveness. Overall, it provides information security assurance. That is why so many firms are investing in and working with certification bodies to attain ISO 27001-certified information security management systems.
➡️ How do you identify which ISO 27001 policies to include?
The size and needs of your organization will determine which policies you include. There is no right approach, but we at Secureslate have designed a structure, described that is the most efficient and fully fits the requirements of the standard to acquire a stage 1 certification audit. It caters to the needs of mini, start-up businesses, as well as SMEs and bigger enterprises.